Pages

Katakan TAK NAK kepada cetak rompak!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I gave in.

Hee..


The thing that won me over was when Tina was reading my blog post and she went,

"Piracyyyy?.. How can you think of such a thinggg??"

She being the original supporter that she is.. Being Malaysian, piracy is so rampart that the crime hardly seems all that serious anymore. The thought of not giving the developers what they deserve for producing such wonderful works just doesn't seem right. The only original software I've ever gotten was Battlefield 2 and Megaman X. (like when I was 12..)

I owe Valve quite a large sum for the many of their great games such as the first Half-Life, Counter-Strike (Source and 1.6), Half-Life 2, Half-life 2 - Episode 1. It's about time I gave them what they rightfully deserve.

Presenting.. The Orange Box!!

Besides getting Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2, The Orange Box also comes bundles with Half-Life 2 and Episode 1. I'm now a legit owner of Half-life 2 and Episode 1! =D

inside

The funky mousepad.

Told you it was huge.

The rocking poster of Team Fortress 2! It's a big feller.. Wonder where to put it..


You'll be seeing a skinnier Justin in the next few weeks. lol..

All in all, it feels good to get a legit product (despite the really tight squeeze of the wallet). I have no regrets.. yet. =)

Oh, I managed to finish Episode 1 last week. Haha, onward with Episode 2!



But first.. Portal! xD


*install install.*





0 noodle(s) ordered!!: