Pages

RM 160?!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Acer Customer Service just called in. It'll cost me 160 bucks to replace the Cooling fan and the heatsink. Gah..

I forgot to ask what the problem was though.. It slipped my mind. Guess I'll find out when I collect it from repairs.

I have a really important document inside my laptop that needs to be handed in next week. The lady on the phone told me it'll take a week to repair it. I told her about it and she said she'll try to put it on priority. Hope she does..


Flash game review time!! =D





-Red- is a fun simple game that uses simple physics and momentum. The controls are straightforward and self-explanatory, you take control of a single stationary turret and you have to defend yourself from various sized balls falling from the sky. Your shots don't "destroy" the balls but rather deflect them away.

Just a warning, it's pretty addictive.

My personal best so far is 519 seconds. I'm sure you guys can do better. =)

Go on.. Click it! =D

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: