Pages

Oh cruel fate...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There was a horrid LOUD buzzing sound coming from my laptop fan when I came back from college today. I had no choice but to send it for repairs. Unfortunately for me my warranty was well over, it's gonna cost an arm and a some toes to get it fixed.. Not to mention a few days.

They say they'll be done with it in 3 working days. Bah.. I have a hunch that they'll take a week, more if i'm lucky. I've heard horror stories about Acer's customer service. *shudder*

Sigh.. just when I finished downloading my Prison Break last night. =(

I left it under my bed on the computer bag like I always do to finish some downloads. My maid came in my room in morning and closed the cover of the bag, resulting in my laptop overheating. I'm guessing the fan is melted out of shape or something.

It's gonna be a late night in front of the computer in my parents room. Rats! I knew I should have finished my electrical report last night.

Get well soon "Lo Poh"...

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: