Pages

Educational TV!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Who said you can't learn anything from your younger brother?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*you don't know the model in the picture*

According to him back in the day during the 1940's, this was sign language which meant "I'm gonna kill someone" used by african-american gangs in the US.

Someone's been watching Discovery Channel..

Thank goodness we live in different times, I see that sign 12 times a day at least.


Forgive the late post, I'm here to inform that The Noodle Shop will be taking a 2 week break. My finals are coming up and I won't have the time to really blog properly. However do continue visiting. =) Keep the cbox alive! It's dying a slow cruel death..


Let me end with 3 pictures..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh, Sony Ericsson is such fun!! =D

2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Sel said...

looks like lucas...and my bro has thos three photos too...wakakakak...

Anonymous said...

hey...
u noe,the pictures are CUTE!!
that's Judson rite???
oh....he's so cute!!!