Pages

Out #2!~

Monday, October 09, 2006

An quick update from Uni, since I have the time now. I totally forgot about this game.



Yes people! Out#2 is finally out! I've lost enough hair from the first Out#1. The sequel is a continuation to the previous installment. After escaping the room you travel a series of tunnels until you arrive in a mysterious complex. Your goal still remains the same, to escape.

I felt that this one isn't as hard as its predecessor. I managed to solve most of the puzzles on my own except for the last part which I needed some help. Maybe it's because some of the puzzles are somewhat similar to the first one. Again, some music theory knowledge will help with one of the puzzles. =) Fortunately the game is still forgiving to those who doesn't have any.

I've said enough. Give it a go! =D



Wow.. It just started raining cats and dogs. I usually don't like the rain, but in this haze season it's more than welcomed! =D

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: