Pages

Acer is AWESOME!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006



Welcome back Lo Poh!! XD


Bah... Blogspot doesn't allow the Marquee code.

I'm so amazed by Acer's customer service. Within 3 days my laptop was back in my hands working perfectly again. =D

I got a call from them the day after I sent it in for repairs. The lady told me the total cost of repairs and that it would take a week before I could collect it back again. Then I told her about my report that was in the laptop which I needed really urgently. She paused for awhile and told me that she'll try to put it on priority for me and that she'll give me a call if there was good news.

"I'm sure..." I told myself..

Surprisingly, she called back that very same day and told me I could pick up my laptop the next morning! =D Fantastic... I love you Acer!!



They even threw in my faulty fan for free!!





Ahh... Sweet memories.. =) Nothing beats lepaking under the pondok during recess.. Sharing mashed potatoes, keropok and Milo Ais. I miss it all..




I bought a packet just for old times sake.. =D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Matlab studies with Mr. Ganapathy.. Gah...


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: