Pages

Tan Hong Ming

Tuesday, December 11, 2007



So cute! Small boy also know how to invite for a romantic dinner! Die la when puberty hits. Taken from Grace's blog.

The weather has been awfully wet these last few days. Hope it didn't spoil the youth camp. They come home today! xD Can't wait to take my cousins out for a drink.

I've recently stumbled across a series known as Robot Chicken. There's nothing quite like it. =D I find it so inspired and random. Imagine how much work it takes to do a stop motion show. Too bad they don't show it here on Cartoon Network.

Spent quite a few hours yesterday watching the series on YouTube. It was however insufficient to fill my craving, so I had to resort to torrents to get my fix. xD

I'm delighted fan boy to see that they did a whole episode on Star Wars! Even George Lucas provided his own voice for the skit! What a sport!



"But, I'm ambidextrous! See?"

Lol.. Poor Panda. (walrus creature)

"I love your hair! Where did you get it done?"

xD


1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.