Pages

blufPod

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's been awhile since I produced a proper post. So many filler posts with no content! Lol. I've got quite a bit on my mind lately, time to let them out.

First things first, a very Merry Christmas to all! =D Hope you all had a good one this year. I spent a small fortune on gifts for my family this year, hehe. I hope they liked them, I figured I'd get them something nice this year since I won't be seeing them in awhile. What really made my day was to see my cousin happy with the watch I got her. =D Thanks to all who so kindly thought of me this Christmas!

Just had a bite of Simon's first attempt of baking. Not bad at all. =D

My parents recently came back from a trip to Dubai. (Without their children, so terrible. =P) While they were there, they were delighted when they saw the latest iPod Nano on sale for less than 130 ringgit and bought a few back. I can see why they were so surprised, the darn pirates did a really good job in the packaging department. If it wasn't for the shiny 2GB logo at the top of the box I myself probably wouldn't have noticed it was fake at a glance.


Sorry for the blur pictures, my phone camera can't take macro shots for nuts.

It even came with the actual instruction sheet that comes with the original iPod Nano! So pro la these pirates.



Actually it's not all that bad. 2GBs of space, built-in (nonsense) speakers, video playback (also nonsense, it uses some obscure 10 frame-per-second format), FM radio, an E-book reader. What really surprised me was that it's voice recording feature is actually quite power. lol.. Maybe I can use it for lectures or something.

Thanks mom for the Mp3 player! I was thinking of getting one before I go to Australia, now I don't have to. =D You read my mind.

Just realized that there is a whole row of pixels on the screen that's not working anymore. It was working fine a minute ago! I've barely used it for a day. (-_-") I wonder if it will make it with me to Australia.


It's been only 1 day since Tina, Ken, Simon, Ei Leen and Jeremy left for RBS in Camerons. I miss my sis quite a bit. (TT_TT) It's so quiet at home without her. To think that I'll last for a month.. woo woo. You won't believe the random phrases she comes up with each day.

At least I'll be able to see them when I visit with my RBS kaki, hehe.

The only good that comes out of Tina being away for a month is that my leg hair can now grow freely and abundantly with her absence. xD


I'm in lurveeeeeeeee...

The Canon PowerShot A560. I spent 6 whole hours today reading reviews of budget digital camera's for less than a thousand bucks. I believe I've found what I was looking for. =D Gonna need something to take kangaroo pictures with.

It roughly costs about RM750 in the LowYat forums. With a 2GB SD card too! Now to submit my petition to my parents. xD




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: