Pages

Salted Egg Crabs

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ooo wow.. It's about time for an update.

If you guys read my cousin's blog, we've been away in Kuantan for the past 3 days to visit our grandparents. Well, we're back now.. Oh how I miss Poh Poh's Char Siew.. They're just like her fried eggs, simply magical. xD

It was a nice visit. I think I've bonded a little with my little cousins with my newly learned horrible mandarin skills. I know Li Li has certainly been making fun of me in mandarin but at least I can somewhat communicate with her now. Hopefully I can further improve myself in hopes to shed the Banana status I have.


Oh and I'll miss the Salted Egg Crabs from Kuantan.. Wonderful wonderful salted egg crabs. *drool*. If you ever go to Kuantan you MUST try it.

haha..

In other news, the past few days after coming back from Kuantan have been awfully quiet. With both Tina and Judson away for Youth Camp, there's this strange feeling of emptiness in the house. I never realized how the two of them made the place so lively and noisy, since this is the first time I'm alone at with with the both of them gone. I'm guessing that this is a taste of what it'll be like in Clayton. Sigh..

I'm sure they're having a blast at camp along with the rest of the youth. =) Can't wait for the stories or video of the theme night.


On to the next item on the agenda, apparently.. We have our own BIGFOOT! =D

Presenting, the Malaysian Mawa of Johor!


Another article..


For those not too fond of lengthy articles, a video from one of the articles.



I have to say I've always been particularly fond of cryptology, as geeky as it may be. It's fun to know that Malaysia is involved too. xD



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: