Pages

Windscreen slide..

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I just took Betsy out for a wash yesterday evening. She badly needed it after the past few days of rain. The guys who wash cars down at the Caltex station in SS14 are superb! Exterior wash and interior vacuuming and cleaning for only 8 bucks! I drove off feeling as if I got a new car. =D

So that was at about 7pm yesterday evening. I went back home and did the things I needed to do.


Later that night I needed to get my textbook from the car, so naturally.. I went to the car.

Lately, there's this nice fluffy cat that has been loitering around my house for the past few days. From what I heard he/she has been getting braver and has started coming into the house as well..

From the looks of it, that cat (with very very muddy feet) jumped onto my car from the boot, made a few laps on top of the roof and finally decided to use the windscreen as a slide..


(TT_TT) ...






0 noodle(s) ordered!!: