Pages

ECE2021

Monday, August 27, 2007

Joshua from Klang sent me an "All the best" sms for tomorrows test. So nice of him. =)

If you're ever reading this Josh, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!


Despite being so unprepared for tomorrow's paper, here I am, blogging, for the second time today.

Jon's so right. My blog comes ALIVE during exam seasons.

The picture below describes very effectively how prepared I am.

But as I said, blogging's pretty therapeutic. It's a good way to take your mind off equations and triple integrations for awhile.

Tomorrow I'm facing Electromagnetism, codename ECE2021. The figures below are graphic representations on how the subject has been treating me so far..


Scene 1

Scene 2

Scene 3

I think it might be a tad bit over-exaggerated. =) It's not that bad once you get the hang of it I suppose.



It's been eons since I have been able to draw girls. I've been drawing so many guys that people start to question my sexual orientation. HAH! This ought to set things straight. She's a little on the buff side though.. haha.. Oh well, I love the bleeding nose dude! Haha!

The scans look awful in their full size, gah...





0 noodle(s) ordered!!: