Pages

Suitable for kids! Quality approved!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thanks Gabe for the link. =D


It's like receiving a SIRIM seal of approval. The Noodle Shop is suitable for all ages! Quality approved!


It's official, I'm hooked.

This has been my best friend for the past 4 weeks of college, everyday.. every single day..

Well of course I don't finish it all by myself. What better way to cheer up someone's grumpy morning with a dose of chocolate? =D Must remember to be wary of Micheal though, pass him the chocolates and a third of it will magically disappear.

Matthew slowly beginning to emerge again. I can see him mocking me. Better curb this somehow.. Not to mention I stopped jogging since early this semester. Time to get back into the habit I suppose.



More quizzes from that Mingle website.

2,336,880How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?
Equivalent to the number of germs on 467 toilet seats according to them. lol..

$4065.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
Hahahaha, I'm guessing that's pretty bad. Although I can't really say without other people to compare with. Shouldn't drink so much sugary stuff, that really lowered the price of my dead body. xD

52% Geek

I lost so much marks to the Star Trek questions. Never really got into that series.. That's probably the reason why I'm only 52% geek.


Alright, my Switching Electronics report is calling out to me. *must.. not.. procrastinate.. *



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: