Pages

Logical, but not very clever..

Monday, August 06, 2007

Tried out a few of those quizzes on Christina's blog.

Your Element Is Air

You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!



Ah, quite true.. I get so stressed when there's conflict. lol..

You Are Incredibly Logical

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


Haha, yay! =D I have a knack for solving lame jokes and clever logic questions. Unfortunately I don't feel very smart at stuff that really matter, more specifically Electrical and Electronics Engineering.. MOSFETs, Fast Fourier Transforms and Bipolar Junction Transistors can bring me to tears..

I'm starting to think whether or not the quiz is accurate.. I changed half of my answers and still got the same result. Maybe I'm not so clever after all. lol..





This guy was pretty famous for his rendition of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. Hope it makes your day. =D



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: