Pages

Mini Update.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spring is here!

Joy!

For the first time in months I abandoned my jacket and went to uni with nothing but a thin t-shirt and jeans. Can't wait to wear shorts and flip flops to class again!

Who doesn't love the spring?

The glorious sun shining, cool weather (not cold), clear gorgeous skies! xD

Thank God I'll be gone before the summer hits, lol. Summer is not very fun, scorching cancer inducing sun, flies twice size of the kacang you get in your nasi lemak buzzing all over your face.

Hahaha, I'll miss the weather here.

Just booked my flight ticket to go back home! Couldn't be more excited! It feels like it's so soon! How time just flew this semester.. Last semester felt 3 times longer at least. Must be the stress and rush caused from the Robot, Electromagnetism labs and Switching Electronics.

Now to get Final Examinations out of the way and it's hello Australian Holiday! xD And sweet home Subang Jaya!




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: