Pages

Cantonese?!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just had a short chat with my brother. Apparently my parcel to him has arrived in his hands safe and sound. Thank God. Hope you like it Jud. =D

Dearest cousins Kee Ken and Chui Yeng! Jud has your stuff as well. =D

After Jud a had a short chat with my mom and dad. Dad working hard as usual. Why you sell the Honda la dad? I liked that Honda. Haha.

Heard from my mom that my sister speaks fluent Cantonese now and both my mom and my sis converse occasionally in Cantonese. My sister, speaking fluent cantonese. Now I feel both slow and left out. (TT_TT) Ahahaha.. My group of friends ever since pre-U were mostly chinese speaking but I didn't pick up squat. Sigh.. Tina, I salute you man.


1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Ei Leen Lim said...

i've never managed to squeeze a word of chinese outta that monkey lah.. haih.. xD