Pages

Haircut.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I had a haircut today.

And I really really like it. =D hehe.

Korean Hairstylists are the best!

I've never had such an expensive haircut all my life.. ahahaha.

Then again, it's only 10 dollars more than the cheapest haircut place I know.

When you have to multiply by 3 to convert prices here to your home currency, a very ordinary 7 dollar bowl of curry noodles sounds outrageous enough already.

I think Nikki (the hairstylist) is so brave! Backpacking all over South East Asia, alone! Vietnam, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Laos.

What a champion! I'm not that brave man.

I don't think I've ever chatted so much during a haircut all my life. Haha, so friendly the lady. =D Must look for a Korean Hairstylist back in Malaysia, ahaha!



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: