Pages

Google Chrome!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just stumbled upon it today! Looks fascinating! =D Google making their own browser? Sign me up!

The beta is out tomorrow!

I'm a staunch Firefox fanboy though. It's gonna take a lot to win me over. We're gonna have to wait and see how it goes!

Who needs a boring long article to tell you what Google Chrome is? Read it up in 38 pages of glorious comic book drawings! =D Brilliant people these guys at Google are!




3 noodle(s) ordered!!:

ezralimm said...

...and they packaged it into only 0.5mb. amazing!

ezralimm said...

http://gizmodo.com/5046344/google-chrome-fatal-flaw-discovered-will-destroy-lives-dignities

^found the link

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Ahahahaha! I thought what security flaw..

I'm having problems with youtube though. always hangs on me for about 20 seconds or so.