Pages

I miss you guys

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I should be asleep by now with church tomorrow morning and all.

I haven't had so much fun with Friendster in years..

Being the dinosaur that I am, these sites rarely keep me interested for more than a month. I'd post a few photos, write some testimonials and then it'll just die.

After reading a post in James' blog about the identity thief that happened to him, for old times sake I decided to log into my old dusty friendster.

Looking through my list of friends, I've realized how many people I've lost touch with. Old school buddies who gone overseas, tuition mates, seniors, college mates. Oh how they've changed so much. =D

But the most fun is looking back at old pictures and reliving the precious memories stored in them. Not to mention saving them on my computer! lol..

I spent the last hour sending out messages to many of them, in hopes to (in words of Jon) rebuild long broken bridges. I sure hope they check their account more often than I do. xP




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: