Pages

Burst Fire

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Next week is my "Mid-term" holidays, a well needed break! =D

1 week of Battlefield 2, mamak sessions and getting enough sleep.

Well actually, I have lots to cover for my finals. It's only a month plus away.. Better study hard.

Just passed up my Monash Exchange application today. Will find out if I'm accepted to transfer in about a few weeks.

I'm all excited, although I'm at the same time awfully terrified.

If I fail any subjects this semester, I won't be able to transfer there! I won't allow it!

There's no joy quite like getting pages and pages of cold hard programming to work flawlessly. xD Go Verilog!

Just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary on Tuesday. =) Happy anniversary baby! =D

Su Yin told us of this marvelous waffle place near 1U! Rather expensive, but it's superb! xD Strawberry and Cream.. wahhhh... Thanks Yin! =D

College group going for bowling on Saturday! I can show them my average score of 44. xP


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: