Pages

That one blessed day!!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to one and all!! =D It seems to arrive faster and faster each year doesn't it? Blink once, blink twice and it's already Christmas. I wanted to revamp the Noodle Shop for the whole Christmas theme but it seemed rather tedious. Haha, another time when I'm free I suppose. =)

Thank you truckloads guys for the thoughtful gifts! =)

Thank you Jane for the ultimate geek head accessory for any Naruto fan, a Konoha ninja headband and wristband!! Cosplay anyone? xD



To Lim See Huang for the book, The Silmarillion. =D Hope I can get to read it sometime. Hope you liked the home made Space Invaders shirt!! =D



And a big arigato to my gaming co-op partner/rival cousin Key Can for the note and the 3 CS figurines! Oh the many 'ohsome' memories that flooded my head as I was reading it. =) Snow Bros, Sunset Riders.. Those were the days man. =D Hope you liked the shirt and the drawing!


and for old times sake!..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To Mr. Sim Song Wei and his dear sister Shanice Sim. Thank you for the Gashapon capsule toy and the invisible ink pen!! Haha, I'm overjoyed to say that the pen works wonderfully. =) And the capsule toy is an awesome addition to my collection!! Thank you!!





And finally to Xin, thanks a million dear for the Cluedo set!! =D I did not expect this at all. This was a really pleasant surprise. =) Tina, Christina and I played a game the very night I got it. Haha! Do thank your uncle and aunt for the moose soft toy as well!!



The t-shirts at Threadless are so cool. Xin's brother got his whole family shirts from that website. I loved the design her uncle got. Lol.. Hilarious.



And thanks Maisie for the snowman note holder and to everyone else for the candy canes, chocolate, ding dang toys! =D Such nostalgia.

Oh, by the way,. Some joker smashed my car's side window yesterday while we were at Sean's and Jennifer's place for lunch.



All just to steal my mom's Smart Tag. Sigh...



I'm just thankful nothing else was taken and that no one was hurt..



I'm gonna send Betsy to the Honda service center tomorrow. Sure hope they can get it fixed soon.

Thanks to everyone there for putting a smile on my face and cheering me up when I was sure that I was going to die when I get home. =) Haha.

Oh, thanks Sean and Jennifer for the fantastic lunch that day! =D

For church this year, we were given the chance to give back to God something for all He has given to us.

What have you given to Him this Christmas? =)


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: