Pages

Confessions of an addict

Thursday, December 21, 2006

"Why not?", I thought to myself. It couldn't hurt, everyone's doing it. Not to mention I'm bored anyway, so I took it home.. Just before dinner I decided to give it a try. "One, just one.., I thought to myself. Then I'll have my dinner and do my other stuff I had to do. But once I started, I just couldn't stop! I tried!! I tried so hard, I wanted to stop but I just had to have more! This uncontrollable craving took over me and before I knew it, it was already 11.30! I gave in to 5!!.. 5!! A whole 2 and a half hours!!


I blame you Simon Sim!! I blame youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

* * *


My name is Justin Lee, and I'm now a Justice League addict..




1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged.

Haha. For none can resist the Justice League!