Pages

Gently weeping?? That's anything but gentle.

Monday, December 04, 2006



Towards the end I was so worried that all 4 of his ukelele strings would just snap and slash him across the face. Then he'll be rolling all over the floor screaming and covering his bleeding face.

Me and my imagination.. =)


He's so skilled! Madness..

Time sure flies when you're idle and on holiday. Didn't realize my blog was left unattended for so long.

Well, I'll be going off to Kuantan from tomorrow till Thursday. My family will be there to visit my grandparents and to collect my mom's new car. With that the Honda City will be undividedly mine!! =D Buahahahahahahaha!!

Until my sister starts driving that is. Haha..

Then on Sunday I'm off to Hanoi with Xin and her uncle and aunt. Her uncle is in the travel industry, after seeing what's planned this trip should be a blast! =D Heard the weather there is awfully cold. I'm not the biggest fan of near zero temperatures. Then again it was a great excuse to go shopping for more warm clothing!! xD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm so happy with my new hoodie jacket!! Haha!!


I come back the day before our TRU caroling event. Sure hope I'll have the energy to drive and play guitar..

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: