Pages

Task no.2

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hurrah!

Project 2 completed!! xD
Thanks to the ridiculous amount of dust that needed to be cleaned-up after drilling 4 holes in the wall, I'm behind in my much needed revision by about 2 hours.

Ah heck! I'm loving the new guitar holder in my room. :)

I might have put it a wee bit too high.

Oh well..

Now to get the sofa bed up in my room again!

5 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Rudi said...

DIY tip: get someone to hold the hose tip of a vacuum cleaner to an inch under where you are drilling.

Result: no drill dust anywhere.

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

ah! That's brilliant! Will remember that next time I need to drill. Thanks Rudi!

simon said...

You did it! Haha, looks great :)

Where'd you get the guiter holder?

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

I finally did! haha!

Got it from Serene Sound (I think that that's the name of the place) in SS15 for about 20 bucks.

Beats a floor stand, since it won't fall flat on it's face with a loud bang if you accidentally tip it over! :D

Jon said...

Justin can drill!!! klar, now i know who to call di... lol