Pages

The Great Escapade!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've always been an big fan of traveling, probably evident by the amount of petrol I burn each week driving around with my old silver Honda around. I've always enjoyed going to a place that's unfamiliar to me, taking in new sights and absorbing the different culture of a new place.

I must have got it from my dad, a man who shares the same passion for the hobby. He has seen so much of the world I probably can't name you half the places he has been if I tried! How I envy the many gorgeous cites he has been to, New York, London..

Being blessed in his career, I've also been fortunate enough to see a lot of the world with my own eyes when he takes my family on holidays. Being a 4th year engineering student about to embark into the working world soon, I always hope that I'd be able to do as well as he did financially and take my future kids on trips like he did.

One of my ultimate dream travel locations would be to see with my own eyes the lost city of Machu Picchu in South America, to look out into the now deserted ruins which lay in the Peruvian Andes. However, being a mere student I don't quite have the financial capabilities to fund my trip there yet! That dream is put on hold for now, but that doesn't stop me from persuing my other dream holiday destinations!

Deep in Cambodia, lies the ruins of the once powerful city of Angkor and its grand temple, Angkor Wat. The site has been another dream holiday location of mine. Just as much mystery and culture, and so much closer to home!

So I now answer the question, "If you could travel anywhere, which MAS Stimulus Package will you use and why?"

My answer? To Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport with the Weekend Getaway MAS Stimulus Package to visit one of my dream holiday locations, at a fraction of the price compared to a trip to South America! :)

2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Titus said...

lol, sounds like an advert or smth

I wanna go Cambodia too~~!

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Hahaha. it's for a contest. :p Partially a blog post too, haha!