Pages

(T_T)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We just got the results.

Our Final Year project allocations.

Basically, I'll be working on the topic given to me for an entire year.

We submitted 5 topics, in order of preference.

I had my eyes on one.. My first preference.

"Remote Control of Home Appliance Using Mobile Touch Screen."

It sounded so magical!

I had everything figured out, what features I wanted to implement, the way I wanted to approach development. Heck, I had an entire Gantt chart worked out in my head.

But I didn't get it.

Darn you Marcus!! lol.

Oh well, it could be worse. Could have gotten my 5th choice instead. Happened to a friend of mine. Poor guy.

So the topic I'll be working on for an entire year is..

"Home Security and Climatic Control with Wireless Sensor Networks"

It's not the topic that's bad, it's more that the lecturer that's supervising the project has a different approach to supervising compared with other lecturers.

Sigh, Lord.. I believe you wouldn't have given me this topic if you knew that I couldn't handle it. I have to trust that your ways are higher than mine.

I have to trust.


2 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a good feeling about my fyp. We'll know the results tomorrow...

Someone has my first choice as his first choice.
Someone else has my second choice as his first choice.
Someone else else has my fourth choice as her first choice.


Either way, good luck to you and me :p

Adrian said...

oooooo.... wireless sensor network...you are in luck bro :) ...i am in the same thesis but mine is wireless mesh network...i think you need a C++ and the wireless radio packet board....