Pages

It's here!!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Wishing a happy return to uni for all Monash students, both in Aussie and back home. =) May the year be filled with new experiences and memories for you as you learn new things, make new friends and suffer bond together doing assignments till the wee hours in the morning. =D

The semester officially starts today. To be honest I really don't mind going back to class again. I've been on holiday for so long my brain was turning into mush. Time to boot up the gray matter again! Classes and lecturers seem alright so far, then again they're only the first lectures. At least I'm able to fully comprehend that the lecturer is speaking this time round. Hopefully results will be better for the next 2 semesters, since there's nothing to do after 6 pm anyway. xD

Just returned from the Lee's residence last weekend. A big thank you to them for having me for the past 3 days! I had a blast! =D From panning gold in Sovereign Hill, eating chinese take-out (and being surrounded by ducks) at the park and star gazing in the freezing cold! I really had a good time! =) Pictures to come!!


I just realized I still owe a big aussie post.. xD



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: