Pages

Oh the horror..

Monday, February 18, 2008

I think my fears have come true.

As far as I can tell and ask around, the internet charges are for DOWNLOADING as well as for UPLOADING.

What on earth am I supposed to do with a Flickr Pro account of uploading is going to cost me $9 a Gig?!


(TT_TT) woo woo...




Any ideas?




4 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Christine Peh said...

Hey Justin,

Why don't you resize your pics for the net. Then your file sizes won't be so large. :)

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Hey! Christine Peh is it? I can't tell from your profile. haha. You're the only Christine I know anyway.

The reason I got the Flickr was for secondary storage in case my hard-drive fails in any way. (choi) But now with the current internet prices I should consider that. Thanks for the suggestion! =D

Christine Peh said...

hehe, yup, Christine Peh here :)

Hmm.. about back up storage, you could also burn your pics in CDs or get an external hard drive for back up... Should work out cheaper than $9 per gig. ;)

Hope everything's going great there!

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

oh! it's you! =D Didn't know you visit my blog.

Ah, my CD-drive is fried. That means I can't burn anything. =( I recently purchased an external HD though!

Sigh, didn't expect internet here to be charged by the usage.

Yeah, things are alright so far. Not coming back on Flickr? =D