Pages

Powerrrrrrr Xtreme!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Jon has been posting plenty about his 80's childhood cartoons. I was just surfing the net a minute ago when this particular cartoon just randomly popped up in my head. With a quick google search, I'd like to share with you what I grew up with. =)

Any of you watched this while growing up? =D



Ah, The Centurions.. =) It's just like how I remember it. 3 guys with canggih suits that combine with canggih weapons beamed down from the sky. lol.. I used to run around pretending to be the blue guy (Ace McCloud). xD The ground and sea are for wimps. =P

I love the scenes where they merge with their weapons. Makes me feel like a kid all over again.. =D Not to mention the sheer number of different weapon sets still make me go "Wahhhh..."

Here's their very first episode. You can catch parts 2 and 3 in the youtube site.



POWERRRRR XTREME!!



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: