Pages

Must see!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Two movies you must absolutely catch if you can.

Ken, Daph and I went to watch it not knowing anything about the movie. Not much was put into its promotion I suppose, or either that I haven't been watching TV recently. However, this wonderful fantasy world of Neil Gaiman is sure to delight. =D Great choice Crissy!


Next up,
Much much better than I expected. Don't let the "From the studio that created Shrek" tag line put you off. Unlike the last 2 Shrek sequels, this show is actually genuinely funny! Certainly one to catch if you're looking for a good laugh. I wanted to take Xin out for my second round of Stardust since she hasn't watched it, but she recommended this. Good choice Xin! =D

Oh how I wanted to talk more about these movies, but I wouldn't want to spoil your experience. =) Catch them of you have the time!


On my way back home using the Federal Highway, there was bad traffic accident that occurred near the exit to Shah Alam. All I could see were firemen cutting through the wreckage to get to someone stuck inside the badly damaged white Proton. Alive or not, I could not tell..

The road dividers were distorted so bad as if they were made out of aluminum. I could only pray that no one was lost in that crash.

You couldn't believe the number of kepohs (not you liesl. =) ) that slowed their car to a complete stop in the middle of the road to get a better look. Even the other side of the road which was not blocked by anything was almost at a standstill. Heck, there were plenty of people right beside the firemen, not helping in any way but taking videos with their handphones.

Idiots.

That accident sure reduced my speed on the road by a good 20km/h. Do be careful on the road, or anywhere else for that matter.


I've been craving for a little bit of ice skating for some reason. How about a mass ice skating day? =D

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: