Pages

15

Thursday, November 01, 2007

15 hours from now, I would be a free man..

Well, not really. I would still have 1 more paper, ECE 2072 - Digital Systems. But Digital Systems is a whole lot easier compared to any of my subjects taken this semester.

Switching Electronics was horrid. Even the smart ones were cursing through their teeth. I'm rather worried about it. The worse case scenario would be failure.. =|

I already did my best, so if I do fail I'll take it like a man.

A lot of load has been taken off my shoulder recently. After some enquiry, it seems that I got a full offer for the Student Exchange program. Meaning, even if I totally screw up this semester I still go to Aussie, since it's based on my last 3 semesters results. =D

Yay. Good to know that hostel deposit won't go to waste.

That sure takes off a lot of the pressure on me.

But then again, I won't ever want to repeat/fail a subject. I must do my best!

My next paper, ECE 2092 - Advanced Engineering Mathematics B.

My math may be horrid, but I will overcome!!

15 hours..



Do pray for me. =)

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: