Pages

A toast

Monday, June 04, 2007

Went to college this morning for a replacement lecture. Our very last one this semester. I can tell Miss Rini is awfully worried for us, the final paper must be crazy. Most of us didn't exactly get superb results in our mid-semester test either. She's giving us as much help as she can.. Hopefully things will work out. Even if it doesn't, I know God has his reasons and has a better plan for me. =)

Went for lunch with a few guys from my class today. Namely Micheal, Mun How and How Zhe. I promised Micheal I'll buy him a coke to celebrate our mini-project circuit marks. 8.4 out of 10.. Fantastic considering our circuit sound could barely be heard and that it wasn't working most of the time. =)

Out of impulse I got the other guys a drink too. We toasted to (hopefully) good results/passing grades and getting through this semester. I'm terrified now, really.. And here I am posting..




Got this one from Ee May's blog.. Love the first one, Haha!


Lee Ee May's post has made me look around YouTube for thai adverts. Funny stuff, I never knew the Thai's were so good until Xin showed me a Thai face cleanser advert. Hilarious.. I'll look for that one and post when I find it.

"What day is it today?"

"Friday"


Lol...



I so understand that feeling.


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: