Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just got myself a Cornetto Chocoluv.. RM2.50. Nothing but pure chocolate indulgence. I'm depressed.. Gonna need all the endorphins I can get..

Along with that, a bottle of Spritzer Mineral Water to keep away the heatiness. RM1.10.. Gotta watch my health, especially after what happened last semester..


It was the night before a Final Paper. Feeling down and frustrated, I proceeded downstairs looking for something to munch my blues away.

I found salvation in the form of a tong of Keropok and a bottle of chili sauce. I happily munched away. Without realizing, I devoured the whole tong of keropok while watching CSI. Happy and contented, I finished up my studying and retired for the night.


I woke up the next morning with a bleeding throat the size of a marble..

It was horrible I tell you.. Couldn't swallow properly for weeks.



Drink lots of water during exam season!


Back to studying I go..



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: