Pages

It is finished!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Jon messaged me to congratulate me sommore. Lol..

It felt like I've been losing sleep and stressing over it since forever. Finally! Kill the fattened calf!! My finals are over! xD

To celebrate, the first thing I did was to drive over to Kee Ken's place for some gaming fun. =D

Super Smash Bros for the N64 is awesome stuff man.. 4 player versus will so rock..

My thumb hurts quite a bit now. haha.. That's how kiasu we were. Could feel the sting while I was replying Jon's message.. Kee Ken's getting good with Pikachu. Lol.

Betsy broke down when I wanted to go back home from Ken's place. (TT_TT) *Sob sob* Something happened to the battery I suppose. My uncle had to come and jump start the car. The battery's gonna need replacing. She's getting expensive to maintain. =(

Just finished watching V for Vendetta. I got it a few days before my exam started, and I watched halfway the other day. =P Finally have to time to finish it off..

My verdict? Awesome stuff.. I think the script is what really shines in this movie. For those who prefer action scenes, you can't go wrong with the The Wachowski brothers handling the action. =D Don't hesitate to ask me if you want the movie! I'd gladly give it to you along with another movie or two! xD



Evey Hammond: Who are you?

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.

Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.

V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.



Haha, so amusing. =)

I was really curious to find out who acted as V, since you never get to see the man under the mask. To my surprise, it was, him..

Okay... I think most won't be able to tell who he is in this picture.

Let's try that again..

Much better.. xP

Elrond and Mr. Smith a.k.a. Hugo Weaving.

With that beard he looked like he could have played Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episode
III instead of Evan McGregor. Hahahaha..

He portrayed the role spot on I must say. Poor guy, having to memorize so many
flowery words that begin with V. Lol..

Guess what's the next movie he's staring in..

Oh yeah...

Transformers 28th of June!! Premier day!! I'll be buying tickets in the morning for an evening show. If you can make it and wanna come, give a shout at the Cbox! Don't say we didn't tell you! =P



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: