Pages

Why?! OH WHY???

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I was halfway typing a pretty long post when suddenly..

POOF!~

Firefox suddenly crashes, taking my long update together with it..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The many trials us bloggers face..

Back to the drawing board..

4 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Kee Ken said...

Happened to me many many times dude. Consider yourself lucky you weren't trying to write four-page long friendster testimonials like me when the whole PC stopped right in it's tracks. It'd be safer to save periodically :D

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Haha, yeah. After the incident I started saving every few sentences. Paranoid dee.. Happened twice!! Gah..

Eh, are you able to download the new Bleach chapter?

Kee Ken said...

Yeah. Another short chapter. Semakin nail-biting it seems..bah. Oh yeah, in any case you have a knack for cracking your programs, http://www.9down.com is a great place. Full of hackers. They hack the programs of course :D

Justin Currynoodles Lee said...

Ahahaha.. unfortunately, what I say is true. My Firefox did crash.. Haha, that doesn't happen very often.

I'm a die hard Firefox fan too thanks to Ken. I can't imagine going back to IE.. *shudder* lol.

Really? he doesn't reply? hmm.. If he gave up hope on you means I'm way off his radar la. haha.

Actually I'm planning to stop learning under him. Problem is I have a month and a half worth of lesson fees with him. sigh...