Pages

Post Valentines - Pre Chinese New Year post

Friday, February 16, 2007

Good evening people! =)

I confess.. I've been awfully lazy lately since I stopped working. Haha, my extended holidays aren't helping at all. For the past one week I've been greeting each new day with lunch.. =p

Can't exactly say I'm looking forward to get back to university and being productive again either. *shrug* Haha!

Not mention the funky games keeping me busy on the Nintendo DS! I'm loving Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney! Must get my dad to play it somehow.. It should spark some interest, him being a lawyer and all. Haha..


OBJECTION!! Lol..



The picture above is completely random and has nothing to do with the text above whatsoever.


Tomorrow I'm off to Kuantan with my entire family to visit my grandparents and relatives for Chinese New Year. Not to mention indulge in my grandmother's heavenly cooking, (Her fried eggs are magical.. I kid you not...) ,gambling playing card games and Mahjong, collecting wonderful red packets with money inside and drinking soft drinks like there's no tomorrow..

Kuantan is a wonderful place.. =)


May you all have a blessed Chinese New Year!!



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: