Pages

Going, going, gone!

Friday, January 16, 2009

For some odd reason, all things electronic around me seem to be failing
all of a sudden in the past 2 weeks.

First was my PC acting funny, then my beloved Creative Zen mp3 player got fried while it was recharging.

And today, I woke up to find that my PC doesn't turn on anymore.

(TT_TT)

Kinda hard to reinstall Windows when my laptop's CD drive hasn't been working much for the past 2 years.

Darn you Acer!

And I sent it for servicing so many dozen times!

USB boot doesn't work because my PC doesn't support it.

WARGH!!!

And I come back from Subang Parade to find that our living room TV is also bust.

Must be something I ate in Chiang Mai..


As Ken puts it, "If the old doesn't go, the new cannot come!".

It's not that simple unfortunately! (TT_TT)

Tina says she'll present my case to my father. lol. Future lawyer for sure, that girl.




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: