Pages

Trading Cards!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Did this during my break from studying Management Theory and principles.


Wahahahaha! It was fun while it lasted.

Make your own trading card here!

Final Exams in 3 days! So fast!! Just want to get it over with!

Thanks to the Richo Family for the wonderful birthday surprise! It was so awesome of you guys, the plan was perfection at its best! xD What a shock I had, shorted my total lifespan by 3 weeks easily. I'll post a proper one after the exams. Thanks for the wishes through calls, smses, and through Facebook too! They mean the world to me. =)

Tomorrow I'll be taking a flight around Melbourne city in a small plane, all thanks to Titus for somehow getting me to bid with him during the Richo Auction Day. =D Should be a blast!

Back to work then!




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: