Pages

G'day G'day!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey guys! =D

Finally back from my 10 day tour into the middle of nowhere Australia a.k.a. Alice Springs and Uluru. It was an interesting experience. =D Will do a more proper update once I get the photos up! After spending 38 hours in the bus on the journey back, I'll never complain during a car ride from KL to Singapore ever again.

Plenty of housekeeping to do. Just finished 2 weeks worth of laundry. My socks are all still red from the desert sands. My jogging shoes are ruined! hahahaha. How on earth to clean them.. Now to clean my tornado hit room.

I can't believe semester starts in another 4 days! I'm not ready!! I haven't bummed enough!

Thank God for my last semesters results!! Onward with semester 2!!

Slim Dusty's country music is playing over and over in my head. So addictive!! xD


"G'day g'day!"




0 noodle(s) ordered!!: