Pages

Photopost

Monday, April 02, 2007

I was about to go through another day without updating, but then apon visiting Kee Ken's blog I decided I didn't want to win Ii Shan in the most-lazily-updated-blog competition. =p

Here's to Gabriel, who requested for me to post something.. anything. =)


The shot would have been soooo much nicer without the pak cik in the back.. *coughphotoshopcough*




Featuring master bubble-blowers, Fong Kee Ken and Hannah Wong!




My left rear view mirror which somehow magically disappeared one day. Thankfully it was covered by insurance, the darn thing costs 300 bucks to replace. How i wish it was my right mirror that magically disappeared. The only thing holding my right mirror intact is a piece of tape.




I'm an uncle!! This is my first nephew. Cute isn't he? Awfully smart too.. If you offer him a soft toy on your left hand and a 1 ringgit note on your right, he goes for the dollar note..

Better still, if you have 10 bucks in your felt hand and 5 bucks on your right he goes for the 10 and walks away giggling hapilly. xD



Goodbye John Lee!! Have a great time serving in Cambodia! We'll remember you in prayer. =)

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: