Pages

Welcome to the 60's!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yet another memorable piece of my childhood. =)

CYBER COP GO!! xD



I can't believe how horridly cheesy the intro is! I remember it being so much cooler as a kid. Chuen and I used to love the series to death.

The action figures were the bomb. I remember they came with little black suitcases where their weapons were stored in which you can attach to the arms. Just like the show! So cool. xD The Green Guy had the awesome machine gun, the Blue had the rocking sword. I think Chuen had the Blue guy. If I'm not mistaken I had the Green guy.

Ahh.. Good times..





What a fun movie Hairspray is! =D It would have been so much better watching it in the cinema. Too bad I was pretty tied up when it was released.

Xin and I went over to Ee May's place yesterday to hang out and to catch up. I absolutely LOVE her new home. It has always been a dream of mine to own a 3-story house in my older years. =D And her house design is so modern with its huge windows, ikea-like interior and a nice big garden! A gorgeous gorgeous home, haha. It's nice to have you back Ee May! xD

Can't wait to meet her Justin Chai which I heard so much about.

The new shopping center in Bukit Tinggi is pretty nice! Feel like going back there again.

I never knew that Ee Vee (May's sister) went to Monash Clayton in her Uni days. What more she stayed in the Halls, which is exactly where I'll be staying when I'm there. After promoting the Richardson Hall she stayed in and talking about uni life there for awhile, it suddenly hit me. I don't have a lot of time left before I go off.

Everything has already been confirmed. My acceptance letter, my lodging, my course subjects, plane ticket and all. The only things left to handle is the fees and my visa.. I'm actually leaving home..


I'm looking forward to it actually, despite knowing too well that I'll badly miss everything I'm familiar with and love back home. I'm thankful for my parents who gave me this chance to experience life abroad when they didn't have the opportunity. Thank God that my exchange application was accepted, there's no way we could afford this if we paid the Australian fees.

I wonder how I'll fair in Clayton, since I've never lived away from home. It scary to think that my first experience living alone will be in a foreign country, exactly 6372 kilometers away.

2 months to go.


Everything's set for me to go. The question is, am I ready?



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: