Pages

Pianoman

Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's election season here in Monash. 3 parties are battling it out for the students votes. I'm surprised they have the time to promote themselves, campaign, organize performances and such with only 20 odd days to our finals. So free..

Some giler power jazz keyboardist guy just performed a few minutes ago. FUAHHHH!!.. is pretty much the only word I know to explain how good he is. His keyboard and vocals for Michael Buble's Everything was superb. =D Sounded just like an album. He probably just made the entire female population of Monash swoon over him, maybe even a few guys. Haha! xD (I know I did.)

When he finished, the crowd SCREAMED for an encore. So he got back to keyboard and played Fantasy Impromptu so well that Crissy would have beaten him to death should she have been there.

Yo.. How I wished I didn't drop out of piano.. Not to mention Xin loveeesssssss guys who can play either the piano or the violin. Unfortunately I don't play either one.. Haha! Sorry dear! xD

And my mom said the guitar will get the chics. Lol..

Plenty of acoustic performances going on too. For the past week I've heard 3 versions of Oasis' Wonderwall.. One girl who sang it today was screaming throughout the entire song, completely destroying it. Haha, fortunately most of the students were supportive and applauded.

Off to learn Wonderwall now. lol..



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: