Pages

Bring on 2007!!~

Monday, January 01, 2007

This is kinda late, I know.. =)


A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL!!


Wow.. has it sunk in yet? It's 2007 already!! First of all I want to wish everyone a joyous new year!! May the year ahead be filled with His blessings, joy and love! =)

This years Watchnight service at church has been a huge blessing. Kudos to Desmond and Choo for leading the meeting! =D Contrary to what most people believe, I truly enjoy celebrating New Years day in church. There's this much warmer and cozier feeling to it. =)

I just wish I could have joined the Pondok Gang to launch fireworks at the padang. I sure you guys had a blast! Pun not intended. =)

Also, a happy belated birthday to Aish!! =D It was awesome to have such a huge reunion with the Pondok Gang.. Not to mention it was an outing to The Curve since Aisyah got a RM 120 Borders voucher from her parents. Lucky girl.. =D

Ah, while we were there...



The entire first appearances of the GREEN LANTERN, Hal Jordan!!

I just had to get it! For a book that was 500 pages thick and only costs 30 bucks, it was a steal!!

I'm still not finished with the book yet. It's that thick!!

It's such a conspiracy.. The Green Arrow issue for the same kind of book costs 55 RINGGIT!! FIFTY!!!

Gah...

Why?...

I'm sorry to break your heart Jon, the Superman issue was 30 bucks too. Lol.. I believe they gave discounts to the not-so-happening superheros. =p

Yay Green Arrow!!!!



Now you know what to get me for my birthday.. =p

0 noodle(s) ordered!!: