Pages

Evils of BitComet

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My friend has thought me the dark arts of BitComet. So now I can download my beloved Prison Break episodes by myself!~ Buahahahahaha! Haha, season 2 here I come!! =D

I've also downloaded and watched X-men 3! The way everyone was talking about it was as if every other character died in the movie. Haha, as far as I remember only 3 people died, right? It was not bad, I had expectations for the movie and they were well met. =)

I'm still annoyed that the Tokyo Drift movie I downloaded was only half the movie. Gah..

My current download project now is "Whos Line is it Anyway?". Haha! The entire season 7 of the show is a whooping 4 gigs! Had to uninstall Oblivion from my PC just to make sure I could fit the files in my hard drive when they arrive. My already limited disk space is going to suffer more with all these downloads. =D

1 noodle(s) ordered!!:

Anonymous said...

Who's Line Is It Anyway! Wayne!!