Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

I had a most interesting dream last night.

I dreamt that I was walking into a classroom of Subang Utama, my old secondary school. As I walked in the class I see a small group of my old 5 Zeta classmates listening intently to Pn. Lim Bee Lan. For some reason she was teaching accounting instead of math, but she still had her trusty mini-speaker attached to her waist. :D

Baffled, I asked the class monitor Yoke Yin why were we had to attend class even though we've already university students. She then explained how these classes were some sort of extra classes and were optional, thus explaining why only half the class came.

So I took a seat and started chatting with some of my old school mates. I can't remember the details, but we started goofing off and having a blast. A sweet momory of how fun it was to be in school in the company of good friends. :)

Thanks to the dream I woke up a little late for Sunday worship, but that warm fuzzy feeling made it all worth it. A divine sign for a massive Zeta reunion maybe? :D We'll see!


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: