Pages

Filler

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm studying in uni now. Well actually, at the place my uni used to be. I'm doing some work in the ol' Sunway Campus. The new campus was a ghost town, no air-conditioning or fan whatsoever for students to loiter and study.

It's just like old times, cramming before the finals, only this time it's just mid-terms. I'm sitting at the very place we toiled and wept for the tough papers last semester. Plenty of bittersweet memories here. Mostly bitter since we were stressing out over the Finals last semester, haha! However despite that, many bonds and close friendships we forged in this very same place as well.

I have plenty to post, just couldn't find the time to put it all down with reports, mid-terms and all. My trip to Penang to surprise Miss Lew Ling Mun, coming home with a terrible fever and the gig at Full Gosple Tabernacle in Damansara on the very same day. Lol..

Another day eh? =) Back to work I go.



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: