Pages

Red eyes..

Monday, July 30, 2007

Justin, how come your eyes are so red?

Hah? Really? Very red ah?

Yeah.. quite..


(TT_TT)

Note to self, never leave electromagnetic lab reports to Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Slept at 3 something because of the darn thing. Not to mention I had to wake up at 7 the next morning to finalize my Maths assignment to be handed in by 9am. *darn you math lecturer! couldn't you wait till the afternoon or something?* 3 hours of sleep... *sob sob*..

It didn't help that MATLAB and Microsoft Word runs a little sluggishly on my lappie. Waiting for the graphs to be produced took forever.. Apparently before I went to Singapore I forgot to shut down my laptop, thus it was running for 4 entire days straight. After returning from the trip, there's this weird smell of melted something everytime I use my computer. I'm pretty sure I fried something, it doesn't seem to run as fast anymore. Then again, it could be just me..


Think I'm coming down with a fever. Took a 2 hour nap in the evening, but i still feel awful.. Better go to bed early tonight to sleep things off..

I stumbled apon my old folder of drawings back in secondary school.. It's dated 2004. Wow.. 3 years already?!


Haha, so appropriate for today's post.

I kinda miss drawing..



0 noodle(s) ordered!!: