Pages

Cold sores. Gah..

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What a week it has been.. Staying over at John's place, going to Vietnam, caroling night, the comic fiesta, where do I start?

Unfortunately I can't blog properly now. Too tired. Just wanted to post something to keep this site alive. Tomorrow I'll do it I'm sure, hopefully.

There are so many pictures I want to post up. Haha, especially the one of the herd of ducks crossing the highway at Hanoi. Such a cute sight. =)

Ii Shan brought a packet of the US Army food that his friend from the US army gave him. I thought it was so cool. I'll probably write on that later. Sigh, where are you Kee Ken??

I realized the SubangCS hamachi network is dead. I don't see anyone online lately. Guess it died while I was away. hmmm... We must revive it back people!! My aim is horridly rusty after a week without gaming.

Oh, welcome back Chuen! =) We MUST have a CS night one of these weeks!! Fix your computer Ken!! I have the DirectX installer you wanted.


0 noodle(s) ordered!!: